Wednesday, May 18, 2011

11.) Desperation

This song is about someone who was trying to fill their life with things other than God, wondering why they were unhappy, then finding Him.


Intro


Verse 1:
These days and nights that last forever
Leave pain inside my heart and mind
I can't decide, but time is harder, and You seem farther
Tonight

Pre-Chorus 1:
Look!  Take a look inside of me
But don't tell me what you see
I know how hard it is to be
The same

Chorus:
I've tried my best to find a way
That only You knew, could You just make it true?
So I'll just keep fighting through each day
To bring me back to You

Verse 2:
I want to find my sole desire
That burns like fire inside

Pre-Chorus 2:
So I'll seek!  Seek as far as I can see
So my soul can then be freed
And I won't be left to bleed
Alone


Chorus:
I've tried my best to find a way
That only You knew, could You just make it true?
So I'll just keep fighting through each day
To bring me back to You


Bridge:
Now I know I can't escape Your love, and it's not enough
I've tried but failed and come to You my God, 'cause You are the One
I love



Chorus (2x):
I've tried my best to find a way
That only You knew, could You just make it true?
So I'll just keep fighting through each day
To bring me back to You

Intro

No comments:

Post a Comment